Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post for free in partnership with TSC and Rogers, and I am being paid by Rogers to review them. However, the opinions expressed in my blog are my own.
The Shopping Channel packed tons of awesome beauty products in this cute Summer Tote ($49.99)! This is such an awesome way to discover new products and brands at such an affordable price! There’s a wide array of products from skincare items, makeup, to hair products! This is perfect if you want to treat yourself or gift it to a loved one!
I would say the only negative thing about this summer tote is that it’s not custom made and not everything is full sized.
What’s in Summer Tote Bag:
- Summer Beauty Tote
• Elysee Collaboost 1-3 Skin Infusion Gel (0.5 oz)
• The Beauty Spy Mystic Love Lipstick
• Nick Chavez Diva Hollywood Starlet Shine Spray (10 oz)
• Beauty Bioscience R4 The Reversal (3 x 5 ml)
• Strivectin Multi-Action RR Eye Cream (7 ml)
• SKINN Patina Eyeshadow in The Dreamers (60 ml)
• PRAI Beauty AGELESS Throat and Decollétage Cream (59 ml)
• Elizabeth Grant Hydramoist Vitamin C5 Day Cream (50 ml)
• L’Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate Sachet (6 ml)
• Elizabeth Arden Anti-Aging Serum (5 ml)
• Beekman Facial Mist (30 ml) – assorted scent included at random
• Teaology Matcha Tea Face & Neck Mask (30ml)
• Pur UB Mini Hydrate Balance Primer (10ml)
So far, I’ve only tried a few of these products so I’ll just mention some of my favourites so far. I really love the The Elizabeth Grant Hydramoist Vitamin C5 Day Cream. It’s lightweight and my skin just feels quenched when applied. The Beekman Facial Mist is also another favourite as the moisture that it gives is phenomenal. I get that dewy glow look when I spray it on top of my makeup. I have it handy in my bag just to freshen up my face mid day! The SKINN Patina Eyeshadow in The Dreamers is also super pigmented which is great, but just not the colours I usually wear on a daily basis. If you guys purchase this bag